{Disclosure: We receive a commission from some of the links in this blog. We always write about the best deals, whether they pay a commission or not. If you decide to use our links we appreciate it, thank you!}

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Million Mile Secrets Interview

Last week I was interviewed on Million Mile Secrets.  I learned a lot of my miles and points tricks from that blog.  Now, I'm tweaking those and adding lots more to help people Down Under to get the maximum value from our own points programs.

Thanks for visiting, to any new readers who've linked over to check out my blog!

I hope some of the information I'm sharing will not only help my Aussie friends, but maybe even some the US folks who have a look through my site.

And thanks to Daraius for the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment